[Tutor] HELP ME DUDE

Suranga Sarukkali surangasa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:55:21 CEST 2005

Hay, you know what? when I connect to the internet the modem software(Error Free Software for Sure)  say's a around 50-53.3Kbps connected though when I download a file from a server not p2ps or any of the kind service the downloads are even when connection is idle without any other method of bandwidth usage the downloads are at 4 Kilobytes per second but that should be around 8 Kilobytes per second as a thumb rule, you know that right? so I wonder is it's the malware or any type or WHAT could be the reason or even not how to get the said 53.3k (8KBs per second) download rate to my pc? oh remember to reply to me as soon as possible.