[Tutor] replaying

John Montgomery monashee88 at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 19 10:15:02 CEST 2005

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:12:54 +0200
geon <geon at post.cz> wrote:

> * My TB doesnt support it. And maybe even others mail clients.Its really
> wasting of time to change the adress all the time. I like to help, but
> if the was more of such a inconvieniencies I would give it up. My time
> is expensive :-)

Hi Geon & Danny,

I am surprised that Thunderbird does not have a "Reply All" button.

I use Sylpheed and if I hit Reply, the message goes to the list. If I hit Reply All, the messgae is sent to the original poster with a CC to the list. Either way it goes to the list which seems contrary to the way it is supposed to work.

John Montgomery