[Tutor] What's going on with this code? Error message supplied.

Byron byron at christianfreebies.com
Sun Jul 10 16:19:25 CEST 2005

Hi Nathan,

It appears that you are just starting to learn the Python programming
language.  May I suggest that you check out the following FREE resources
-- they will help to get you started and running smoothly with Python.

Learning With Python
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/

After you have gone though that tutorial, I would then recommend the
following advanced materials:
http://www.devshed.com/c/b/Python/

HTHs (Hope this helps),

Byron