[Tutor] Getting started in jython

D. Hartley denise.hartley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 00:15:32 CEST 2005

I don't know if this will be useful to everyone, but I found the
O'Reilly book wasn't so helpful to those starting with Python and
moving to Jython (i.e., rather than starting with Java and not knowing
Python).  I have yet to find Jython materials that are very good for
beginners - most everything I come across is directed at Java
programmers who need to learn enough Python to make Jython work.

~Denise