[Tutor] Re: Syntax Check

Chad Crabtree flaxeater at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 07:45:19 CET 2005

I'm going to look more in to import hooks.  I am only looking for
syntactic sugar, at least at this point.  It's not really my ambition
make more efficient code.

To Ryan.  I looked at COG before (not in this case but general
looking
at python packages) it doesn't really do what I was thinking, but I
can
see how it would be very useful for it's problem domain of code
generation for other languages.