[Tutor] Python Scripting

Ali Polatel alipolatel at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 00:47:42 CET 2005

   Hi all tutors,
   I want to ask you something that I am really curious about.
   Can I design web-pages with python or use py files to write html?
   if the answer is yes and if I upload some scripts to the web-site with* .py
   does someone have to ahve python interepreter in his computer to be able to view those pages?
   And is it possible to write a programme with python which will update a webpage by the commands it receives from a server ( I mean I am writing a bot for a chess server and I want it to be able to update a web-page about the last results of games etc.)
 Regards,
 Ali Polatel

http://mail.yahoo.com