[Tutor] py2exe

Guillermo Fernandez Castellanos guillermo.fernandez.castellanos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:22:08 CET 2005

Hi,

> When I tried, I couldn't figure out how to freeze Tix.  I ended up giving up and
> recoding all my Tix stuff to use Pmw instead...
> (although I was a lot more new to python in those days)
Indeed, I think I'm going to do the same. I find the situation really
surprising though. When I go to the dist/tcl subdirectory I see
tcl8.4, tk8.4 but no tix directory.

Whatever... I think I'll do the same anc switch to pmw.

The thing is, pmw does not seem to have ExFileSelectDialog. Any hint
about how I could substitute this lack?

Thanks,

Guille

Thanks,