[Tutor] py2exe

Guillermo Fernandez Castellanos guillermo.fernandez.castellanos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 08:07:02 CET 2005

Hi,

I've done a GUI program and it works perfectly.

but when I try to package it with py2exe, I obtain the following result:
The following modules appear to be missing
['mx']

And when i run it, it crashes with this error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "openwar.py", line 41, in ?
  File "Tix.pyc", line 210, in __init__
_tkinter.TclError: can't find package Tix

I guess the two errors are not related (mx is an optional package to
pysqlite, but you don't *need* it), but I'm surprised there's an error
due to Tix, a standard package in the python distribution... specially
that my Python can work with Tix without problems!

Does anyone have a guess about what's happening?

Thanks a lot,