[Tutor] Referer file from import

Chad Crabtree flaxeater at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 18:05:58 CET 2005

Ok I will investigate this.  Thank you that is probably what I
needed.
I am trying to make a macro expander for python based on BOO's
facility
for this.  I thought it was neat.  In addition I think it would be
helpful to simulate adding keywords so that all these bloggers
talking
about proposed syntax could actually try it.  But mostly I want to
implement the
with keyword

with g:
    append(1)