[Tutor] German Tutorials auf Deutsch

Chad Crabtree flaxeater at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 00:19:21 CET 2005

Jacob S. wrote:

>## Spoken by Ara ##
>Pardon to the non-german speaking (or readers) on the list.
>
>Guten Tag. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut (ich habe keinen Deutsche
in sieben

Good Day. My German is not so good (I have writen very little german
in
seven years)

>Jahren geschreiben). Mann kann Python Tutorials auf Deutsch heir

One can find Python Turorials in German here .. and .. and...

>http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/german/index.htm
>und
>http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/idle_intro/index_ger.html
>und
>http://starship.python.net/crew/gherman/publications/tut-de/
>finden.
>I habe Alan Gauld Tutorial vorgelesen. Es is gut und es abdeckt
zimliche
>viele Themen.

I have learned from Alan Gaulds Tutorial.  It is good and is ? ? ? ?.

###This is where my coco the gorilla size german vocabulary meets
it's
end.###

>Ara
>######## Done with text ##########
>Great! Another chance to try and decipher another language!
>Guten Tag = Good Morning

Guten Tag=Good Day #coloquially

>Mein = My
>Deutsch = German (In *this* case, I guess)
>ist = is
>nicht = not
>so = so
>gut = good