[Tutor] Looking for a project participate in (a little OT)

Mark Kels mark.kels at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:25:08 CET 2005

I'm learning python for a few months now, and I would like to get some
experience by participating in a good, open source, and small
python-CGI project.
I searched freshmeat.net but couldn't find anything interesting
(except __ but I think its dead...).
Anyone knows of a good small and open source python-CGI project that
needs people ?

Thanks.
And sorry if its to much OT.

--
1. The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the
day they start making vacuum cleaners.