[Tutor] count words

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 15 19:03:57 CET 2005

On Feb 15, 2005, at 17:19, Ron Nixon wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. All of your
> suggestions seem to work. My thanks
>
> Ron

	Watch out, though, for all of this to work flawlessly you first have
to remove all punctuation (either with regexes or with multiple
foo.replace('[symbol]', '')), and to remove the case of each word
(foo.upper() or foo.lower() will do).

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"