[Tutor] cross platform gui

Liam Clarke cyresse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 07:17:29 CET 2005

I would recommend wxPython, it seems to be cross platform. Pythoncard
is an easy to use wrapper around wxPython, and for some stuff you have
to revert back to wxPython code.
I can't on QT, and Tkinter is getting a bit old these days (imao.)

AFAIK they should all be cross-platform (query QT), so it's all a
matter of style.

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:34:54 +1100, Kim Branson <kim.branson at gmail.com> wrote:

'There is only one basic human right, and that is to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, to take the consequences.