[Tutor] Data storage, SQL?

Liam Clarke cyresse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:09:10 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm looking to create a prog that will store disparate bits of info
all linked together, i.e. address details for a person, transaction
records, specific themes, and the ability to search by certain
criteria, so I'm pretty sure I want a database.

Can anyone recommend a useful database library for Python that's not
too complex?
Also, I keep hearing about SQL, would this be the best way to go? I
don't know much about databases.

Regards,

Liam Clarke
--
'There is only one basic human right, and that is to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, to take the consequences.