[Tutor] Re: Are you allowed to shoot camels? [kinda OT]

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 19:29:57 CET 2005

> Do you have a link to these studies? I'm always skeptical about the
> methodology in those studies, but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Check "Code Complete" by Steve McConnel, he gives the explanation
and also several references. One that I found from a quick glance
is "Hansen & Yim, 1987". Also a bibliography(!) on the subject of
code style is cited: "Edward & Oman in Sigplan Notices Feb 1990".

McConnell has a new version of his book out it may have more
recent references too, I only have the 1993 edition at hand.

Alan G.