[Tutor] Are you allowed to shoot camels? [kinda OT]

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 4 00:57:16 CET 2005

On Feb 3, 2005, at 23:41, Alan Gauld wrote:

> The reasons for the K&R style of brace winning is to do
> with the way the brain process structure and despite
> the subjects stated preference for the 'Pascal' style
> they still had lower perception scores.

	Little nit-picking here:

if(foo)
{
	bar();
}

	Is not K&R style, but Allman style. K&R style (also known as One True
Brace Style or 1TBS) is this:

if(foo) {
	bar;
}

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"