[Tutor] i have a question???

Jacob S. keridee at jayco.net
Thu Feb 3 22:04:25 CET 2005

>From what I understand, range() no longer allows you to use floats as
arguments. (Or it gives you a deprication warning)
This tutorial must be old.

Not the only way, but.

import math
num = 0
while num <= 2*math.pi:
    ## Do stuff to figure pi/6 things

    num = num + math.pi/6.0   ## Don't forget .0 or you'll get an integer
result.
    print ## Result thingy

Another way is to use Numarry (Numeric) arange() but that takes extra work.
;-)
Jacob