[Tutor] Are you allowed to shoot camels? [kinda OT]

John Purser johnp at milwaukielumber.com
Thu Feb 3 00:24:32 CET 2005

Glad someone else thinks so.

I tried getting into Perl.  The rational made perfect sense and I had picked
up several languages by then.  Tried.  Hated it.  Bounced off it.  It's like
reading alphabet soup.  IMHO they took what was wrong with Shell scripting,
AWK, Sed and a few other languages and rolled them into one.

That's when I came across Python.  Never looked back.

John Purser