[Tutor] Printing

John Corry john.corry at ntlword.com
Sat Dec 24 18:28:48 CET 2005

Hi + Season's Greetings!

I have put together a program that queries and modifies a Gadfly database.
I have captured my output.  I now want to print it to paper.

I have written the output to a text file.  I have searched the tutor mailing
list and used the mailing list advice to get my data into nice looking
columns + tables.

I am using Python 2.4, Glade 2, pygtk2.8.0 + wxWidgets2.6.1.

I have downloaded win32, win32com, Preppy and PIL.  I have had a go at using
them but can't get them to work.  At the moment I can't even print the text
file.

Is there a good helpguide/FAQ page which deals with printing text files or
is there simple code which prints a text file?

Thanks,

John.