[Tutor] Learning books

Richard rich.424 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 21:05:22 CET 2005

First of thanks for all the great input from everyone!!!

Okay, so I have been reading some of the tutorials around the net on
Python. great stuff I might add but I am getting all confused with the
TCL, xwwidgets etc. I want to be able to program and I am just using the
standard IDE that comes with Python. Am I on the right track? Or I am
better off using a different one or ??? I see that some are someting
with  C++ but heck, I just want to learn Python for now. I do want the
widgets to look nice sure. HELP!

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!!

Richard

P.S. I think I am getting one or two of the recomended books for
Christmas! (cant wait!)