[Tutor] Books

daniel.brown@realtimeworlds.com daniel.brown at realtimeworlds.com
Thu Dec 22 12:00:55 CET 2005

While we are on the topic of books, what book would you recommend for
the experienced C++/C# programmer looking to pick up Python?  I've been
looking at 'Python in a Nutshell' and 'Programming Python' on
amazon.co.uk, as I've found O'Reilly books good in the past.  I'm mainly
looking to use Python for general scripting tasks as I'm finding that
batch files just aren't flexible or powerful enough on WinXP...

Cheers,

Daniel