[Tutor] hi

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 29 23:40:47 CEST 2005

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005, bobby arocha wrote:

> hello i am new to python very new as in my first time ever using it and
> no experience in programming at all and i woul dliek some help to
> understand how th eprogram works and how to use pythin to thelimits of
> its capabilitys and i woul dlike some help my name is bobby and i am
> serious about learning python so any help would be much apreciated

Hi Bobby,

Welcome aboard!  You may want to take a look at:

    http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers

and:

    http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide

which should help you get started: there are a lot of good resources, like
tutorials, that you can grab for free.  If you have questions as you're
going through a tutorial, feel free to ask here on Tutor.