[Tutor] More Q's on Socket Programming

Joseph Quigley cpu.crazy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:06:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

I changed my mind. After I got interested in socket programming I
decided to make a bot. But then I got an idea to make a chatting
program. It worked nicely on our home network but it had a small
problem.... you can't type anything and send it to the person you are
chatting with untill they reply!! I also have one computer as the server
and another as the client.... can I have a dedicated server program that
handles two clients instead of having a direct connect? If you have any
examples please send them too me.. it would be very much appreciated!!
Thanks,
    Joe