[Tutor] cPickle (Joseph Q.)

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 29 17:44:11 CEST 2005

On Apr 29, 2005, at 04:48, Joseph Quigley wrote:

> Hi all,
> 	How could I have the user name his file? I learned that I type
> file_name = "foo.bar"
> How could I make it that the use could name it "hello.hi"?
>
> Thanks,
> 	Joe

	Well, all you have to do is have the user input a string, and use this
string as the name of the file. The raw_input function should allow you
to do that.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"