[Tutor] Python and Web Pages?

Paul Tader netnews at linuxscope.com
Sat Apr 23 18:09:37 CEST 2005

I have a couple programs/scripts that I want to write that need to be
web-based.  Can Python (and a little HTML) accomplish this?  Or are
other languages like PHP, or Perl better suited?

A little more detail:

One project is to make a web page that users login to with a name and
password, choose from a list of "canned" directory structure (ie. how
many subdirectories, top-level name, maybe permissions, etc), hit a "GO"
button and then the directories are made.

Another example is a web-based form that users interface with a mySQL
database.  Simple additions/changes/deletions.  Basic stuff.

Thanks,
Paul