[Tutor] TKinter and things over Linux

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:30:54 CEST 2005

Hey all

Thanks for all your help. I solved the problem by installing ALL the
packages of Red Hat 9.0 so basically I have 5 GB of OS in my HD haha :D

I must something you said about the development libraries but I really don't
have time to find out which one so I install them all

Thanks again and sorry for the troubles I may had cause

Best regards

Alberto