[Tutor] TKinter and things over Linux

Alberto Troiano albertito_g at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:52:54 CEST 2005

Hey

Didn't work

I try the python2.3 setup.py build

I couldn't print the exact error because it's a lot of pages that says
mostly the same

the final error says

error: mysql ended exit with status 1

I run the other command python2.3 setup.py install and the same error

What can I do
I'm desperate

Just in case I'm using MySQL 3.23 (Default MySQL Red Hat 9.0, but I don't
see how that can affect the module)

Thanks in advanced

Alberto