[Tutor] Python backwards program

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 13 22:56:39 CEST 2005

> I have wrote 3 other programs in the class.

Hi Jim,

[cut]

Ok, that's where I have to stop you for a moment.

We're not going to do your homework problems; please understand that we
actually don't care if you get your homework done.  And I really hope that
people don't just start blurting stuff at Jim for the other three homework
problems he's dumping on us.

You mentioned earlier that you didn't understand backwards slices, so how
can you use them with a clear conscience without knowing why they work?
Why don't you ask more questions?

We really care about helping you figure out how to solve your problems
yourself.  But if you just pick and choose answers from generous folks,
and present that as your own work to your class, without really
understanding what's going on, then you are wasting our time.