[Tutor] newb problem running the translator (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 9 10:36:41 CEST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 22:03:58 EDT
From: Drumming4NOTA at aol.com
To: tutor-owner at python.org
Subject: newb problem running the translator

    I will try to make this quick. I am a newb to python, and programming at
that, but i am realy interested. I have been looking at simple programs to be
run through the shell but i cannot figure out the translator. When i save
program i have tried to tell it to opoen it in the translator. I have been looking
through several websites and looked through the documents my python
installation came with. On one computer i am running Windows Xp and on another win98SE.
If you could explain to me how to open a program through the translator i
would appreciate it alot.

Thanx