[Tutor] Re: A request

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Sat Sep 25 10:57:29 CEST 2004

Ali Polatel wrote on Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:45:06 -0700 (PDT):

> I have a request from a Python programmer who can do me a favor...
> This year I'll graduate from my high-school...
<snip>
> But this is too primitive to be a chat server I believe...

I have a question: why don't you do it yourself? Learn Python and work on
it.

> I have really no time to make it better...

Ah, there's the reason. Fortunately everyone else (the people with, you
know, jobs, or w/o jobs but with plenty of projects of their own) has loads
of spare time. :)

> I'll appreciate any kind of help...

If you can't be bothered to learn Python and DIY, why don't you use IRC or
Jabber or MSN or ICQ or Yahoo chat?

--
Yours,

Andrei