[Tutor] question

Ms Soo Chong s4046441 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 08:02:20 CEST 2004

Hi,

Can someone please help me by going through my
python script + html script and see if I have done
something stupid, because I can't get it running on
the web browser. I did used import cgitb;
cgitb.enable() and it showed the follwing error.

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was
unable to complete your request.

    Error message:
Premature end of script headers: trial1.html

If you think this is a server error, please contact
the webmaster
Error 500

    localhost
    Fri 10 Sep 2004 15:57:51 EST
    Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

I know this it kinda of long so please ignored it if
you don't have time but hopefully there are kind
soul around to help me.

Thanks for any help, it is greatly appreciated.

Shufen