[Tutor] concerning distutils: how to include additional files?

Christian Meesters cmeesters at ucdavis.edu
Tue Sep 7 23:10:48 CEST 2004

Hoi Danny,

On Sep 7, 2004, at 1:08 PM, Danny Yoo wrote:

>> Perhaps my question is somewhat naïve, but it's my first time with
>> distutils ...
>
> No, it's a good question.  Feel free to ask more.  *grin*

Well, apparently it was a bit naïve, for the answer is actually in the
manual ...
I must admit that I just read over this part and didn't really get it.
Perhaps the documentation could be a bit clearer at this point, too? (I
might try to summarize a few examples and submit to the documentation
section (docs at python.org). Is that a good idea? Any suggestions?)

Thanks a lot,
Christian