[Tutor] Network programming

Johan Geldenhuys johan at accesstel.co.za
Mon Sep 6 14:19:15 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am new to Python and would like to know more about network programming
in particilar.

I have a script that sets up a socket server and must wait for incoming
connections. Once a call has been accepted, it must make another socket
connection to a destination.

Now, I want to let these two "talk" to each other. Once the server
receives data it must be send out to the destination and when the
destination has data, it must be send out to the connection that made
the first call to the server.

Does anybody have any examples or tips on how I can let this happen. My
calls work for the first batch of data and then when new data is
received, the calls break.

Thanks
--
       Johan Geldenhuys