[Tutor] Graphs

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 3 22:45:30 CEST 2004

> While were on the topic of graphs, does anyone know a module that
can
> graph equations (y = x*2). I've looked at SciPy, but that seems a
little
> advanced.

You could use a canvas in Tkinter for simple graph plotting.
just store the inter,mediate results and use draw to go from
one point to the next.

Alternatively you could look at Visual Python, I believe it does
simple graphics easily.

Finally you could play with the standard turtle graphics module.
Turtle graphics are quite good for drawing graphs although I
confess I've mainly used them in Logo and Pascal... certainly
no more than playing in Python.

Alan G.