[Tutor] My tutorial

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 23:56:24 CEST 2004

For those who are interested I just uploaded the final installment
of the re-wtritten tutor. (Its not quite done because I need to do
a brand new topic on regular expressions, which I now use in the
case study). I will be tidying up loose ends and reorganising the
site over the next few weeks so that the rewrite and original
tutors effectively swap position. After that I intend to add a
new section with topics on practical applications of Python
- the os module, XML and CGI programming, some sockets and
urllib etc.

But as it stands now the new version is effectively completely
rewritten wrt the original.

Alan G
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/tutor2/