[Tutor] recommended IDE for windows?

Christian Wyglendowski Christian.Wyglendowski at greenville.edu
Wed Oct 27 17:43:05 CEST 2004

I use Pythonwin that comes with the pywin32 package
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/).  It doesn't have tabs but it
does have code completion, which I am very spoiled by.  It also has some
nice features for working with COM in Windows.

I think that SPE (http://spe.pycs.net/) offers tabbed editing _and_ code
completion.  It requires wxPython and has some special features for
working with the Blender3d application.  It is a pre 1.0 though and has
some quirks but also looks very promising.

Christian
http://www.dowski.com