[Tutor] data structures in python?

orbitz orbitz at ezabel.com
Tue Nov 30 01:58:49 CET 2004

I think you are confused. Generally data structures are synonymous with
abstract data types.  But what you are really asking about, I think, are
structs in C. Just use a class to hold your data, or a dict.  The python
tutorial easily available from the python website covers how to make and
use both.