[Tutor] pickling?

Chad Crabtree flaxeater at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 23:57:46 CET 2004

I would suggest that you use the csv module to make a file that is
spreadsheet readable so that you can look at it.  Maybe even make
graphs
from Excel if you care to.

http://docs.python.org/lib/module-csv.html

I really like this, and I find it pretty easy to understand by the
examples in the above doc.

Good Luck.