[Tutor] Database questions

Jay Mutter jmutter at uakron.edu
Wed Nov 24 01:56:12 CET 2004

Good evening;
I am using OS X 10.3.6 on an ibook where I have python 2.3.3 and
wxPython 2.5.3.1 installed with mxDateTime, Postgresql and psycopg.

What i would like to know ( remember I have not really started using
python or any of the others) is what would you suggest as a GUI
designer to work with the above for someone who wants to develop a GUI
client interface for a RDBMS system.  I have looked at wxGlade,
Pythoncard, wxDesigner, and Boa constructor and am currently clueless.
If I wanted to hone my skills by creating a GUI checkbook
register/balancing program would I be best off to simply use the DB
modules built into Python.
Remember I am definitely a newbie.

Thanks

Jay Mutter