[Tutor] E-mail Spam Filter

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 19 16:51:39 CET 2004

On Nov 19, 2004, at 14:31, Nabil Hassoun wrote:

> Would you please help me with an exersise required from me by my
> school to submit?
> It is a very simple "Spam Filter" in Python.

	Help you by answering specific questions you may ask regarding your
understanding of Python or to a certain extent of algorithms, yes.
	Do your homework for you, no.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"