[Tutor] Time help

Lloyd Kvam pythonTutor at venix.com
Mon May 31 12:07:06 EDT 2004

Your loop requires that you catch an EXACT match to your desired time.
On a system that does not round to the second, this is quite unlikely to
happen.  You could round current, but I'd recommend changing the while
test to be:
	while now > current

The loop will exit when current reaches or exceeds now.