[Tutor] Re: Hello new to python and the mailing list, need some help

K J game at gameweave.com
Sun May 30 14:12:51 EDT 2004

Thank you to all that help me on that. I got it to write seperate lines with
out useing any loops. Thanks for telling my about the upper case thing I did
not know that. Here is the code I made:

name = raw_input("What is your name? ")
age = raw_input ("What is your age? ")
sex = raw_input ("What is your sex? ")

player = open("name.plr", 'w')
player.write (name+'\n')
player.write (age+'\n')
player.write (sex+'\n')
player.close()

player = open("name.plr", 'r')
line_a = player.readline()
line_b = player.readline()
line_c = player.readline()
player.close()

print line_a
print line_b
print line_c

The output is like this
Kevin

27

Male

Is there a way to bring the lines closer to gether? Sorry for all the
questions I still have not had time to go buy a Python book, I have only
been reading what I can on the internet and most of the tutorials don't
explain this stuff.
Thanks again,

Kevin