[Tutor] Another option for bobo/zobject/zpublicher?

Kurt Kurniawan kkurnia at bigw.com.au
Tue May 25 22:28:02 EDT 2004

There is a cool project called TWISTED MATRIX. It has a lot of networking framework including HTTP server.
Probably you can try that. http://twistedmatrix.com/

Message: 9
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:38:00 -0300
From: Luiz Siqueira <cybersamurai at terra.com.br>
Subject: [Tutor] Another option for bobo/zobject/zpublicher?
To: tutor at python.org

Some one know another project with the same idea of "bobo"?

I need get a call from a browser using HTTP and send this direct to some
object.
I can implement that, but if this exist I prefer join to project.

Thanks for some help

Kurt Kurniawan

CAUTION: This message may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any use or disclosure of this message is prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify email Administrators immediately.  You must obtain all necessary intellectual property clearances before doing anything other than displaying this message on your monitor. There is no intellectual property licence.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of BIG W Discount Stores.