[Tutor] list iteration [iteration and mutation?]

Crabtree, Chad Chad.Crabtree at nationalcity.com
Wed May 5 13:22:11 EDT 2004

> Have you tried my tutor topic on functional programming with Python?
> It tries to explain both the concepts of FP and how they can be
> applied in Python and also gives some ideas about how rigourously
> we should apply them!

I had used your tutorial about 2 years ago I didn't get it then but I get it
more now.  Thank you for reminding me.

***National City made the following annotations

This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication.