[Tutor] request for help

Santhosh.o.m santhosho at it.iitb.ac.in
Thu Mar 25 02:28:06 EST 2004

Respected sir,

             i am doing my final year mca project in IIT,bombay,India.

              My paln is to enhance one allready exist sytem.that is
written in python.but my paln is to do enhance code in JSP.

             sir, is it possible for me to correlate python code with jsp
code.that is if i call allready exist python code from the
jsp interface it will work.
            sir if it possible please send me with deatils

                                           thanking you

                                                    yours faithfully
                                                           santhoshom