[Tutor] Taking an online class about object oriented programming using Python

John Purser johnp at HomeLumber.com
Mon Mar 29 09:59:44 EST 2004

Chris,

You'll probably get plenty of help from this forum just by asking reasonably clear questions about specific topics.  Post your platform (Windows, Linux, unix, Mac, etc.) and the version of Python you're using.  And put a good subject on your letters so we have some clue what you want to know about.

There are also a lot of online resources that can get you up and running.  If you installed Linux on your computer you should have a copy of the Python Tutorial.  It's available online at:
http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html

Here's another link to a How-To for non-programmers:
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/

I think you'll find Python very easy to learn as long as you take it one step at a time.  Welcome to the list and start asking questions.

John Purser

-----Original Message-----
From: christopher lavezza [mailto:clavezza at hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 7:48 AM
To: tutor at python.org
Subject: [Tutor] Taking an online class about object oriented
programmingusing Python

Dear Tutor,

I am taking an online class through Tourou University International dealing
with Python programming.  I have no previous experience with computer
programming and when I looked over the assignments and trying out the
tutorials.  I am lost already.  Can anyone help me out by calling me to walk
me through each assignments.  This class is an core requirement for my
degree plan.  I am very desperate in finding help.  I am willing to pay
someone to tutor me through this course.

Thank You

Chris Lavezza

580-354-9408 home
580-442-5640 work

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn

Tutor maillist  -  Tutor at python.org