[Tutor] Taking an online class about object oriented programming using Python

christopher lavezza clavezza at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:48:05 EST 2004

Dear Tutor,

I am taking an online class through Tourou University International dealing
with Python programming.  I have no previous experience with computer
programming and when I looked over the assignments and trying out the
tutorials.  I am lost already.  Can anyone help me out by calling me to walk
me through each assignments.  This class is an core requirement for my
degree plan.  I am very desperate in finding help.  I am willing to pay
someone to tutor me through this course.

Thank You

Chris Lavezza

580-354-9408 home
580-442-5640 work