[Tutor] Twisted?

PetesK pete at freesome.com
Mon Mar 8 18:08:13 EST 2004

Hi,

I need to wite a simple socket server that can talk to many flash
clients over TCP, I have been playing around wiht the SocketServer, but
had started to wonder about simple things like how to safely pass in
data from other threads to this server.  I googled, and found a reply
form this list about using Twisted.  Looks like a massive framework (as
the docs clearly say)... Does aniy one have experiace with Twisted,  do
you think it will save me a lot of hair pulling, r is it overkill for a
simple system...?

Thanks...

PetesK