[Tutor] help

Rodolfo Rosario rodolfo49 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 11:26:39 EST 2004

hello all,

i`m a TOTAL newbie in programming in general and in python...i`m learning
python because it`s the easier programming language around(at least they
told me) and that it`s easy to enter the world of programming with it...i am
reading "INSTANT HACKING" and i`m stuck with one of the exercises, i don`t
know how to do it, please help me with it...

EXERCISE 1
Write a program that continually reads in numbers from the user and adds
them together until the sum reaches 100.

I really don`t know how to sum what the user types...:(

rodux