[Tutor] A simple problem

Ali Polatel alipolatel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 08:24:11 EDT 2004

    Dear Friends,
    I am very new to python and have a problem.I have downloaded programmes written in python from www.hotscripts.com to learn about the coding and such stuff. There are four files one is a dat file the other 2 are py and I don't remember the other one(it is a calculator written in python) when I open it with python I can only view its codes but how will I run the calculator??? which programme needed for that?
Regards